DANDELION LEAF (Taraxacum officinale)
A natural diuretic, Dandelion Leaf is commonly used to help remove excess water and toxins from the body, promotes bile excretion from the liver so the body can more efficiently process foods and liquids while also purging harmful toxins. In addition, improved bile flow makes it possible for the body to better metabolize fat, which helps optimize the body’s cholesterol levels.
complex as well as , magnesium, zinc, potassium, manganese, copper, choline, calcium, boron, and silicon. Offers a number of benefits for the liver and gallbladder.
Wt Net 28 g.
Dandelion Leaf Heath Benefits
- A natural source of minerals such as calcium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, iron , magnesium, manganese, copper, choline, calcium, boron, and silicon
- Provides the Vitamins A, B, C, and D
- Acts as a blood purifying agent
- A mild laxative for constipation symptoms
- Contains the antioxidant luteolin
- Stimulates urinary function to help flush out toxins (diuretic)
- Promotes optimal digestive function
- Supports normal bile production (cholagogue)
- Nourishes and boosts overall liver (hepatic) performance
Dandelion Leaf also serves to protect the liver from damage. Many people use the herb to cleanse their liver after drinking excess amounts of alcohol or after eating unhealthful foods. As a matter of fact, if you are taking prescription drugs such as antibiotics, Dandelion Leaf may flush them out of your bloodstream at a faster than normal rate. Therefore, you should be aware of any potential conflicts (known as contraindications) between this herbal ingredient and medications.Dandelion Leaf is also effective at stimulating a sluggish gallbladder, which is responsible for storing and excreting bile as the body needs it. This natural herb is effective at promoting blood purity, which helps reduce the burden placed on the liver to filter out toxins. By helping to purify the blood, Dandelion Leaf allows the liver to more effectively perform its function