100 % authentic Jamaican MEDINA (Alysicarpus Vaginalis)
Medina is one of the most popular of all Afro Caribbean herbs, especially so in Jamaica where it is commonly used to combat a variety of ailments but it is probably best known of all as an aphrodisiac and as a booster for male virility. It is also used in Jamaican culture as remedy for the common cold and fevers, back and joint pain and in order to combat fatigue.
24 Tea bags x 2 gr. each Net Wt. 48 gr. / 1.69 oz.
1. Bring 3 cups of water to a rapid boil
2. Add one stalk of the guinea hen weed, (you may use the leaves only, the roots only or both leaves and roots)
3. Allow to boil for a further three (minutes)
4. Remove from flame and allow to cool.
5. Sweeten as desired. Can also be had unsweetened
The tea may be served hot or chilled
Medina is an evergreen plant that thrives all year round in the islands topical climate. The plant grows throughout many forested areas on the island and its leaves are harvested from the wild.
Organically grown, packed in organic tea bags. Product of Jamaica.