Tiramisu is the Italian dessert for
excellence, a masterpiece, as simple to make as it is delicious,
based on four main ingredients: mascarpone, eggs, ladyfingers and coffee. This cold dessert is a very successful preparation that presents a remarkable series of variations. This we propose is the traditional version
400 g of mascarpone
200 g of ladyfingers
150 g of icing sugar
200 g of dark chocolate
2 egg whites
3 cups of restricted coffee
EASY RECIPE EXECUTION
PREPARATION 20 MIN
REFRIGERATED PLACE FRIDGE 3H REST
CALORIES 778 CALORIES
PORTIONS 6 PORTIONS
- 1 To prepare tiramisu, start with the mascarpone cream. Divide the yolks from the whites and, in a bowl, whip the latter with firm snow.
- 2 Combine the yolks and sugar in another bowl, work with a whisk for a long time until a light and frothy mixture is obtained.
- 3 Gently add the mascarpone to this mixture.
- 4 Add the egg whites until stiff.
- 5 Pour a thin layer of Mascarpone cream on the bottom of the glasses, break up the ladyfingers, dip them in the coffee and place them on the cream; pass them gently in the coffee without soaking them too much before placing them on the glass.
- 6 Cover the layer of ladyfingers with a layer of mascarpone cream and sprinkle it with a little grated chocolate. Repeat the same action until all the ingredients are used up, ending with a layer of mascarpone powdered with bitter cocoa.
- 7 Repeat the same action until the ingredients are used up, ending with a layer of mascarpone.
- 8 Sprinkle the tiramisu with the bitter cocoa and put the cake in the refrigerator for about three hours