DELICIOUS STRAWBERRIES COVERED WITH COFFEE CHOCOLATE are a wonderful dessert both for the taste and also for how they are presented.
They always create incredible enthusiasm!
Scenic at the end of the meal, essential on Valentine’s Day or whenever you want to amaze with a pinch of romance.
They can enrich a buffet or packaged with care are always a welcome gift, we want to share this fabulous idea
- EASY RECIPE EXECUTION
- PREPARATION 10 MIN
- COOKING 5 MIN
INGREDIENTS for 4 PEOPLE:
- 20 Strawberries
- 4 CAFE BLUE BLUE MOUNTAIN COFFEE DARK CHOCOLATE BAR 57%
- Wash the strawberries, leaving the leaves.
- Then dab them with kitchen paper to dry them.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie and when it is melted waiting for it to reach a temperature between 31-32 ° C.
- Dip the strawberries, cover them well.
- You are able to decorate them now, you can spread almonds, pistachios, colored sugar grains, or whatever you like.
- Place the strawberries on a wire rack, on top of a tray that collects the excess chocolate.
- Place them on parchment paper and put them in the fridge for about 20 – 30 minutes so that the chocolate solidifies again.
Once left to rest they are ready to be enjoyed! One leads to the other…
Dark chocolate strawberries delight in low calories, rich in vitamin C, antioxidant flavonoids and increase mood.
‘A perfect sin’