GROUND MORINGA 454 gr.
MORINGA oleifera (horse radish tree) POWDER
Moringa leaf extract may also be used as a food preservative. It increases the shelf life of meat by reducing oxidation (17). Summary Moringa oleifera is rich in various antioxidants, including quercetin and chlorogenic acid. Moringa leaf powder can increase blood antioxidant levels
WEIGHT NET 454 gr. / 1 Lb
Try eating Moringa powder the following ways:
- Smoothies: If you love smoothies as much as we do, adding Moringa powder to your diet will be easy. Simply add the desired amount of Moringa to your smoothie each day and enjoy. Don’t be surprised if the color of your smoothie changes more than you expected!
- Sprinkle on food: Start to experiment when preparing different dishes. You will find you can easily sprinkle 1 tsp of powder on a plate of food, a cup of soup, or on a sandwich. Do this a few times throughout the day, and you’re set.
- Moringa + Water: I see a number of people who mix 1/2 tsp of Moringa powder into an 8 oz or more of water. Be sure to use a water bottle that you can shake vigorously before drinking. The powder tends to settle pretty quickly so regular shaking before taking a drink is needed.
- Moringa, lemon, honey, mint leaves, ginger, and ice blend: For a fresh, potent, and incredibly nutritious drink, mix as many of the above ingredients as you have in a blender and add plenty of water. How much powder you can handle vs. how much honey you need to sweeten the drink will really be a matter of personal preference. Experiment with the ratios but know these ingredients all play nice together. To add some more flavor, swap out the water for coconut milk. Ah, now that is a wonderfully refreshing drink. It’s even better when you use fresh Moringa leaves instead of Moringa powder.
- Moringa-butter: I couldn’t resist adding this one to the list. I am a huge fan of peanut butter and eat it nearly everyday! Instead of eating plain peanut butter on my toast, I first mix Moringa powder into the peanut butter. Since peanut butter has such a strong flavor you can really consume a lot of powder this way. I add up to 1 Tbsp in my peanut butter. It takes some practice being able to mix the powder into the peanut butter; but once you do it a few times, you’ll never want to eat plain peanut butter again. The term “Moringa-butter” was coined by my girls who regularly talk about “Moringa-butter” and enjoy it with me. This is a great way to start the day!
Moringa Oleifera is called “the miracle tree” because its leaves contain insane levels of nutrients. … Moringa is a tropical tree that grows rapidly. The leaves are used for their nutritional content, the seeds and seed pods are eaten as a vegetable and/or ground for oil extraction.
Moringa also promotes the production of glutathione—the “detoxantioxidant” that counters free radicals causing stress to your liver. #2 The Zinc in Moringa Stimulates Hair Growth. It is known that iron and vitamin C play an important role in boosting the immune system. Hence moringa leaves should be incorporated in daily diet to improve the immune system. The tree is an excellent source of vitamins A, B, C & E and minerals such as calcium, potassium, iron .
Because of the improved circulation and the healing antioxidants that are buzzing through your body when consumed moringa is known to improve the sexualfunction of both men and women. For men, however, moringa can help combatsexual dysfunction by suppressing hormones and neurochemicals that lead to dysfunction.
MORINGA a lovely MIRACLE !!